Saturday, February 17, 2007

What I learned in Film History


Alright, alright, alright- I get the point. It's the first day of my resolution to post something that I did every day, and I didn't do it right? I swear to god I was going to, but then I went to a party, and forgot to draw something when I got back. That or I was just tired. People are allowed to be tired at 5 in the morning...

So this is my day after post of something I did in Film class. I'm not entirely cheating - this was drawn yesterday. and it sucks? Yeah - well I never said my daily posts would be masterpieces, but if I can draw something every day then I'm doing A ok in my books. Even more so if it's in colour, and even more still if it is outside of homework - but realistically there aren't always enough hours in the day to do stuff other than homework. Oh yes - and this daily post is not something that is going to be clean or professional. I am going to post whatever subject comes to mind, and type whatever foul language comes to mouth if it does. Which doesn't happen that often anyways. It also means that my grammar might be completely atrocious - largely depending on how many hours of homework I have fought through that day. At the end of one of those I'd be lucky to beat a grade 1 in an IQ test.

So please try not to take any offense to anything posted - I mean no harm in posting them, and I am very sorry if I hurt anyones feelings with charicatures, drawings, or anything else.

No comments: