Sunday, February 25, 2007

Calloo, Callay, what a horribly unproductive day






Hey Guys,

Today I had a fantastic day, but failed yet again to produce anything mindboggling. That said I DID get groceries, I DID apply for a whole slew of jobs for the summer, and I DID have a fantastic supper at Alex, Courtney, and Sam's house. Unfortunately I also did miss Steve's thing he was going to do tonight because I don't have his contact information. D'oh! Anyways, so the stuff I did actually work on today are preliminary character designs for my Victorian Era set storyboard, and a picture with boobage in it for Alex. Cheers to you, my friend. Well, Adios folks, I'ma gonna read some bookage in my beddage, before turning out the lampage to do some hardcore sleepage. Goodnight Folks! If you're not in bed yet, you're working too hard.

No comments: