Saturday, February 17, 2007

And now for today...








Today has been pretty uneventful - and pretty full of work. That... sounds like a lot of days at school. Anyways, I had a very surprising amount of fun doing this assignment. I have a feeling that may have something to do with the fact that this is the first assignment that strongly uses perspective all year. Actually we still have yet to do a layout this year *cough *cough stupid layout teachers *cough *cough. Actually that is mean - we have had two fantastic layout teachers this year, but we have so far had a serious lack of any assignments, so I feel I have the right to whine about it despite the fact that I have to sacrafice sleep and whatever form of social life I currently have if we started getting busy in layout.

Anyways, these are the roughs for some victorian horse -drawn carriages. I included my rough lay in for the 3/4 drawing just in case Siobhan, Karima, or Steph would find it useful. I realize this is silly, because so far I haven't told any of them about this site yet. Plus it's pretty elementary stuff. But I figured I'd post it for the good of... uh... mankind... anyways.

Well, it looks like it's time for me to animate again now *groan... I can't wait until it's 2am and I can stop working and sleep... or ... something...

No comments: