Sunday, December 23, 2007

Time to pack! Home I go!


wow.... that's a couple of long days - here is the model so far - I just attached the head for kicks - the neck isn't positioned properly at all and the meshes aren't even sewn together. I just wanted to see them side by side.

Also - it is officially time for me to do some cleaning, and powerpacking so that I can catch the bus tomorrow... I... really hope they let me take my guitar with me... I don't know what I would do without it.

Unless I decide not to sleep for the 2 hours or so that I have to sleep - this will be my last post for a couple of weeks as I am heading home. I should still be drawing though - so hopefully I will have some new layouts by the time I get back.

oooh - and by the way - check out how all of the squares flow on the model... I'm so proud.. soo.. soo proud that it is working! The pecs flow into the deltoids and then follow down the back into the trapezius, which then circles around and flows around a plane on the bum and back up the other side. There's some other smaller stuff -but that is the main attraction as far as I'm concerned, as I planned it, and executed it completely on my own without any kind of tutorial help *while I was doing it. I still spent hours, and hours studying tutorials beforehand until I *think I got the jist of it. adios!

2 comments:

Yuriy Sivers said...

Omg... so that's what you were talking about! Gj Will! Keep going and enjoy your break!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Yuriy! I'm still picking at it but man I can't wait to see it when it's done!!!