Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Cats, Cousins, and Cops



It's been a good while since I've posted anything. I should probably stop writing this because I seriously think that I put it on every entry that I write... Anyways, here is just a couple of character colour concepts for our group project about a Cat that gets tied up in a scheme with undercover cops and the mafia. far fetched? yeah, kinda, but it's a cartoon - loooong way from being done, but I am eager to post it at the very end of the year when (hopefully) we are finished. Oh - I just finished my first comission for Up Front - a free indie news magazine - it comes out this friday, and if you're too lazy to hitchhike to ottawa to pick it up, I'll be posting it up here once it's released.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.