Friday, December 14, 2007

American McGee - here I come



alright so another update although there is still much night left to go. or rather a whole new day... I guess at 6am it's pretty much morning. or at least early enough for me to associate it with not wanting to wake up. Fortunately for me, I am still awake.

Anyways - I finished the second layout that I started last night, and as a warm-up, I tossed out another potential character Design for the 3D modelling project that I'm undertaking. I'm going to keep working on that as the night goes on - but I'm so proud of this layout that I wanted to post it. plus techincally I haven't been posting daily unless I post this today - so there is some motivation there too.

And wow - my dream would be for the likes of American McGee, Ken Wong, or Norman Felchle to pop onto my blog and critique this. it's still technically night so I can dream. I might submit it as fanart on the American McGee forum.... maybe it would get noticed? who knows - if not then at least it's a new audience of people, and a new source of ideas.

No comments: