Saturday, July 19, 2008

Studies, Modeling, and Guitar



Not the most eventful saturday ever, but I should be heading out with some friends later on tonight. It's very humid here, and despite the fact that it is making me lazy, I'm also bored, so I pretty much spent the entire day working on the Jeanne D'arc Model, and these drapery studies (I spared you the ugliest ones). A good hour or so in the backyard playing guitar too, but it was raining, so I didn't stick around too long, for fear of damaging the guitar. well here is the delectable delicacy of the day!

PS I'll post the Jeanne D'arc model when I've worked on it more, and the silhouette looks more... well finished. I've put a lot of time into the flow, and study of the back muscles, but the front just looks like one ginormous pot belly. a very bland one. without shape.

No comments: