Monday, March 19, 2007

Where Have I been? What have I been doing?... Nothing...




Alright- so this whole daily thing got completely flushed. It's not like I'm not doing the drawings for it every day, I'm just being lazy, and not scanning them every day. Here is something I did today. I did other stuff today, but I didn't scan them.. so I should have a pretty massive dump coming up soon of new sketches. plus I should really update that painting thing - I've done a decent amount of work since the last stage shown here.

Please dismiss the fanboy painting I did... I was experimenting with a cool new way of painting that I learned from a video on eatpoo. it worked, but beyond the scope of setting the light source, I lost motivation. it was more of a quickie for a friend anyways..

1 comment:

Coelasquid said...

Smexy arts there, boyo.

I really like the way you did the nose on the self portait... It doesn't look like your normal style, and style flexing is alway awesome.