Thursday, March 29, 2007

There's always a post and a warm cup of coffee on thursday. mmmm



















Right now I'm taking blatant advantage of human nature. The reason I am posting this abundance of life drawings is not because all of them are fantastic - some of them are pretty good - yes, and I've started to comprehend how to use line weight properly. but really. really, really this post is more to cover up the pictures that I uploaded a few days ago while caught in the excitement of the movie. So if you defy your human instinct to scroll down the page, or to read all of the words written here - consider yourself a deviation. But I guess I'm just bitter 'cause you can make fun of me now.

2 comments:

Lettie Lo said...

yo man ! i like how u push the pose on these drawings! though the pink look kinda awkward :)

Franky Nomad said...

Wallace... I can't stress how amazed I am at your progress in everything. Sometimes wish I had stuck it out with you bro. But I'm MEGA impressed and I can't wait to see you land your dream job bro.! It's incredible how much you've improved. You always had flare though... that's why we love ya dude. In a non-gay way I assure. haha! Keep em coming Wallace. I like it! --Frank