Monday, June 9, 2008

Summmmer




Hey guys

it's been a while, but to be fair I spent a really long time without the internet in somewhat of a sketchy living arrangement. Suffice to say that things are muuuuch better now. Anyways, on sunday while I was kicking around the house waiting for a rainstorm, I sat outside in the garden sketching some stuff - I think there more than ever I learned that sometimes you have to cheat values quite a bit to make something look good. I kind of lost motivation when it came to the stick. The second drawing was done while I was playing Knights of the old republic again. I hate this character, but she was onscreen when I got the craving to draw. It was supposed to be everyone aboard their ship - the Ebon Hawk, but I guess I lost motivation in favour of supper.

No comments: