Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Aaaalmost there!



Soooo despite starting on friday, this project is taking much longer, and is much more ambitious than I thought it would be, but I have learned so much along the way that even if it doesn't work it was totally worth it. plus I'd at least be able to custom-scale the object to my character's head if I wanted to play the game with it, but I'm running into problems now on making it universal for everyone. but so as not to completely bore you to death, here is the bandana in the game- normal map, and texture included. *sigh of relief* I want this project to be done so I can start on a new one :D.

2 comments:

Jinny Liang said...

Hey Will! I just found your blog! Awesome modelling works and designs you have here! I totally admire how passionate you are towards honing your skills and learning your craft of 3D modelling and all things related to it. Keep up with the awesomeness! :D

-= Gus Kosmopoulos =- said...

Intense, dude, didn't know you played Oblivion, haha. I never even thought about modelling and throwing them into this game... very cool idea.

And your items are turning out pretty sick! This is a good way to get your skills up