Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Pirates - Detective Style





Alright -so I decided that these characters would be acting in a really cheesy Film Noir Detective romance kind of way - kinda like Casablanca, or the two recent classics that I have watched and absolutely fell in love with: Double Indemnity, and The Big Sleep. Oh man I need to feed this craving some more - good film noirs seem few and far between, but these were great - especially double indemnity. Anyways here are the designs.

oh and just something to note. I drew these yesterday, and I lost them because I am a fool. So I then spent 2 hours looking for them before redrawing them. I'm still not 100% convinced that these were quite as good as the others - but it's at least as close as I will be able to redraw anyways.

No comments: