Friday, May 11, 2007

The legacy of Wonderboy


I totally realize that this title has nothing to do with anything at all. however, despite all this, Ive been working on this for the past 2 and a half days, and I have to finish it by sunday so I'm losing the few straggling bits of sanity that I posess on a good day, and I therefore decided that I can call this whatever I want. I'm also listening to Tenacious D which of course has absolutely nothing at all to do with anything, of course.

Anyways- this is a mother's day present. in the works. Just felt like posting osmething / procrastinating. later folks!

I would also like to make a formal announcement: Vestibule. That was it.

2 comments:

Coelasquid said...

Dood Will, that's gonna look AWESOME when you get it all polished off.

If anything, I've just been using the break to kill my attention span even MORE and fire off like four scribbly half-assed pictures a day :P

Jeffrey Cheung said...

Looking nice so far. =D